Footloose Movie Remake Review By: Ethan Trinh

 The remake of Footloose was outstanding, the relation between Kenny Wormald and Julianne Hough as Ren McCormack & Ariel Moore was admirable! Willard Hewitt played by Miles Teller was groundbreaking, witty, and prominent! Him and Rusty (Ziah Colon) were relationship goals, Dennis Quaid whom played by Reverend Moore is momentous! Andie MacDowell was salient as the Reverend’s wife, she did such a damn good job in this remake too! This movie inspired me to dance even though I was too shy and or not interested before. Ever since watching this, Kenny Wormald has been inspiring me and influencing me in such inflicting ways, this always be one of my favorites personally. But the soundtrack is unforgettable, also the performances, the script and screenplay is marvelous! I first seen this movie back when I was twelve. I didn't remember much of it, so I revisited this film years later when I was sixteen and loved it ever since then. The difference between the remake and the original film of "Footloose" is that Craig Brewer added his own sense of style into the remake. Additionally, the 2011 version had mild language and sexual content. Nothing too bad, the bro-ship bond between Kenny Wormald and Miles Teller was real, authentic! I saw an interview and they met before filming and got along really well. They depicted Ren and Willard really outstanding. Ever since then, I've been such a fan of those two leading men. As far as I know, this is the only remake we deserve and should have, that's all. No other recreations of "Footloose" can top this 2011 film off, nothing. The neon signature logo of Footloose and the Kenny Loggins song of the main theme is tremendous in the opening scene. Still a tragic scene to witness as some important characters lose their lives that night. 


Rating: 10/10 ❤️🕺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Will Hunting Movie Review By: Ethan Trinh

Wonder Boys Movie Review By: Ethan Trinh

The Breakfast Club Movie Review By: Ethan Trinh