Dazed and Confused Movie Review By: Ethan Trinh

 Dazed and Confused is something to dream about into reality--partying with people older than you, fitting in, staying out all night, and making new friends. It was something think about as well, Jason London as Randall ‘Pink’ Floyd was the person to trust in this stoner comedy. Wiley Wiggins was a youngster, upcoming freshmen who’ve as been under Randall’s guidance. Mitch Kramer (Wiggins) is a heart of gold, always there for his freshmen friends. David Wooderson (Matthew McConaughey) as the eldest in the group whose the legend in the high school. I saw myself as Mitch Kramer as I hung out with older folks in my life, getting into excitement. But that was when I was younger, now as I get older, I feel like I'll hang out with dudes younger than me. I don't know, we will see. Most of the cast had a thoughtful personality and dialogue, one of my beloved works from Richard Linklater. This was such an exceptional cast, plot, and soundtrack! Kramer, Floyd, Wooderson, Slater (Cochrane) are the ones to be looking up for guidance in high school. Smoking, drinking, sex, rock and roll— this was definitely the 70s... a time to memorize. This was a dominate depiction of summer 1976. Let me talk about the actress in this coming of age film. Parker Posey, Joey Lauren Adams, Marissa Ribsi, Deena Martin, Michelle Burke, Milla Jovovich, they were the senior girls you wouldn't wanna mess with. Their characters are ruthless, sassy, startling for freshmen. I gotta mention some other characters left out... Ben Affleck as this somewhat old senior, his character is terrifying to be around. Rory Cochrane plays Slater, the ultimate stoner drug guy in school, he's super chill. He's probably the dude you wanna be with if you're looking for a good time and seeking trouble. Adam Goldberg and Anthony Rapp play these two seniors, they talk some intriguing topics in this movie. I forever will adore every piece of this film, highly recommended. 



Rating: 10/10 😎😱😌


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Boys Movie Review By: Ethan Trinh

Good Will Hunting Movie Review By: Ethan Trinh

The Breakfast Club Movie Review By: Ethan Trinh