One Year Later...

After, a year had gone by... I felt like an improved young man, not an senseless kid who've keeps on having a chip on his shoulder, I found ways to deal with that anger. I'm not saying my anger is not gone for good, it's got decreased than before. Now, still living with my parents, I'm 20 years old, almost a college student. Finished two self-published books, almost summertime fun. I think I'll continue with writing on here most often, hopefully make it out of something. I've been watching this really fun, creative, impressive television show called 'Cobra Kai'. Yes, it's based on 'The Karate Kid' film franchise. Also, the biggest movie of the year is out as I am typing... Avengers: Endgame. I may perhaps see it myself, if not, than digitally... it'll help out with audio listening. Ever since therapy had helped more and me being on pills daily, it had really upped my standards, I got along with some of my cousins. I had taken a break on YouTube, focus on what has been most important. Well, tv shows and some movies, also books. Than again, helping my parents out on chores and pulling my weight around their household. I wanna be able to live on my own, somewhere in Los Angeles, CA or San Ramon, in the bay. However, I think Vince Gilligan is in production for a Breaking Bad movie, that's exciting stuff! Anywho, after hearing old throwback songs, it somehow reminded me of MySpace. I never was old enough to grasp the concept of MySpace, it was always about Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter for me. I wished I knew how to use MySpace back in the early 2000s, top 8s and all. I hope whom is reading is all and well, I’ll stop here for now. I’ll check back at another time later this year. 
-Ethan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Boys Movie Review By: Ethan Trinh

Good Will Hunting Movie Review By: Ethan Trinh

The Breakfast Club Movie Review By: Ethan Trinh