A New Transition

 I don't know why it feels awkward for me to write a new blog post, it feels different. I just released a new book recently, it's an ebook-- the genre is poems and short stories. Now, I decided I'm going to transition to do YouTube on the side and try to write more often on my blogging website. It's pretty hard for me to be a big name on the platform of YouTube, almost at 50 subscribers and some videos got 1k views. I'm not complaining, I just wish there was a way for someone to be rich instead of being famous to the whole entire world. Once they see your face and name, they'll remember you in like instantly. It's crazy, like we didn't know who Jordan Belfort was until his book and biopic of his life turned movie-- "The Wolf of Wall Street" released in 2014. Let me say, I'm very proud for my accomplishments. I wrote three books and self-published them myself, that's pretty big stuff. I wouldn't mind if no one buys it, as long as they care about my work. That's all fine by me. I never been into writing when I was younger, I don't know why... I felt really lazy whenever I was forced to write anything in school in my early days. Man, that's gonna make me sound so old, I'm not. Trust me, I'm only twenty-one years old, late 90's kid. My back is the old part of me. Another thing to be happy about was I made a short film called "The Thrill" last year. This was when I was taking classes at a community college, it was during midterms time too. So, I was working myself off hard. My third film looked somewhat better than my last two films I made in my filmmaking journey. The world is crazy, man. There's COVID-19, 2020 wasn't what I thought it was gonna be. My plans for this year went downhill since coronavirus came into our lives. Oh and I write sometimes for movie reviews on a website called Letterboxd. It's quite fun, I want to continue to write interesting stories on my day to day basis. But my life isn't that fun or compelling, so I'll try to dodge down the most funnest, wildest, or even craziest times in my life. That'd be awesome, I think it's for the best. I mean, I was supposed to do big things this year. Hopefully next year... I will have my chance, only time will tell. When I was a teenager, I wanted to have my photos I taken, I desired to have them in a museum or in the magazines. I had super high hopes for myself ever since I was fourteen or fifteen years old. I'm trying to give up smoking cigarettes, so I switch to vaping. That's hard to give up too. I want to keep on bring out more and more content for the people that support me and ride the same wave as me, it’s the perfect vibes I need. Thanks for listening or reading, whichever.All love and prosperity. ❤️
-Ethan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Boys Movie Review By: Ethan Trinh

Good Will Hunting Movie Review By: Ethan Trinh

The Breakfast Club Movie Review By: Ethan Trinh